This is a breakdown of all the posts and other PowerShell projects that I worked on this month.
- Wrote blog post on Writing a TypeExtension DSL, DSLs part 4
- I saw a post on processing PowerShell help into a graph database and did the same thing with my PSGraph module.
- Wrote blog post on PSGraph the Get-Help related links
- I started working with Plaster to create templates for the common stuff that I create.
- Wrote blog post on Adventures in Plaster
- For the fun of it, I created a Plater template that turns a folder into a Plater template, that will deploy that folder as a Plaster template. I went full inception on this one.
- Wrote blog post on GetPlastered, a Plaster template to create a Plaster template
- Wrote blog post on Writing an alternate TypeExtension DSL, DSLs part 5
- I started working with Invoke-Build and I am converting my PSGraph module to use that instead
- I am also reworking my modules to produce a combined psm1 file at build time.
- Wrote blog post on Building a Module, one microstep at a time
- Wrote blog post on Creating a internal PSScript repository
- Started working on something big that I hope to announce soon.
I also put a lot of time into Powershell projects outside of my published community efforts. Some of these are hard to explain out of context.
- More work on our universal JSON coalescing and templating engine
I did this same recap last month.